I love Star Trek and Star Wars. Equally.
But I am not signing up for Disney+ just to watch The Mandalorian any more than I was prepared to pay for CBS All Access just to watch Star Trek: Discovery or even Picard.
I will wait for Blu-Ray.
Thank you and good morning.
This is what happens when your body changes after decades of obesity.
- You go through all of your old clothes.
- You put everything that is so large that it is clown-like into trash bags.
- You fill the back of your truck with the clothes bags
- You take it to the Coalition Thrift Store in Ventura.
- And then you come home to discover you have nothing to wear.
- Honestly, I don’t even know what size I wear anymore.
Not complaining, mind you…
I think you are cool if…
…you think “B.J.” stands for something you carry around inside a notebook.
I had friends, relations, dieticians, and even physicians telling me that without surgery I was doomed to a life of obesity.
I am grateful beyond words that they were all wrong, grateful for the unfailing support of my family, and grateful for the loving help of G-d.
After all, I think Ms. Potts and company could use some help during the post-Tony transition.
Starting weight: 355 lbs (161.4kg)
Goal weight: 220 lbs (100kg)
Today’s weight: 219 lbs (99.6 kg)
Total weight lost: 136 lbs (61.8 kg)
Thank G-d for small miracles.
Metaphorically the most practical manual for parenting teenagers that I have read.
It’s all here: supply, medical support, transportation, finance, security, maintenance, communications, logistics, religious support, and training.
Love and affection covered separately.