I had friends, relations, dieticians, and even physicians telling me that without surgery I was doomed to a life of obesity.
I am grateful beyond words that they were all wrong, grateful for the unfailing support of my family, and grateful for the loving help of G-d.
After all, I think Ms. Potts and company could use some help during the post-Tony transition.
Two reasons I hate flying in Asia during the summer:
The first day of my sabbatical was spent dealing with the mold problem in my son’s bathroom.
Nothing else to report.
Have a nice day!
Yeah, I pushed it, especially considering the altitude (2,500 feet), but it felt so GOOOOOD!!!
This looks like the final stack, with a few more in the Kindle:
- Reflections on the Revolution in France by Edmund Burke
- The Black Dahlia by James Ellroy
- Death by Pastrami by Leonard Bernstein
- God in Search of Man: A Philosophy of Judaism by Abraham Joshua Heschel
- Lady Susan by Jane Austen
Can’t wait to begin.
I really regret not buying this hat in the gift store of the Shaoxing Wine Museum. I could feel myself channeling the great poets…